|Jaymod 2.2.0 released!
|It's been several years in the making, but the 2.1.x series is finally being released as stable version 2.2.0!
The changes from 2.1.10 are short:
Now that 2.2.0 is the new stable release, the 2.0 release has been archived. 2.3.0 is the next beta release, which already has sv_cvar support and Lua is currently being worked on.
- Covert ops can no longer start with a Thompson or MP40.
- 5:4 aspect ratio displays no longer have part of the screen cut off (widescreen bug).
- Added checks for extended ASCII character exploits.
I just want to say thanks to everyone who reported bugs and security problems, and I especially want to thank the **DRC** and =DRi= clans for their help with test servers.
|Jaymod 2.1.10 Released
|This release is just about identical to the 2.1.9 release, but the Punkbuster issues should be taken care of with this version. Nothing too exciting, just what 2.1.9 should have been :)
|Jaymod 2.1.9 released... oh, and I'm back!
|I am pleased to announce that Jaymod 2.1.9 has been released. This is a release candidate for the stable 2.2.x line. It features many security fixes, a few bug fixes from 2.1.7, wide screen display support, and Omnibot 0.81 integration. See the changelog for all of the details.
And oh yeah, I'm working on the mod again. Head on over to the jaymod forums and join in on the fun.
|Thanks and goodbye!
|With the latest round of spam I've had to clean up on these forums, I've decided it's finally time to close the curtain on the mod and the forums.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who played the mod and enjoyed it, and especially to you guys who made it here and actually talked about it. I poured a lot of myself into this mod and it makes me proud that I was able to provide you guys with something you enjoyed playing with as much as I did.
I haven't talked to anyone else who contributed to Jaymod lately, but I'm sure they feel the same way. And I especially thank Mr.Mxyzptlk for his work on the mod. Not only did he add some major features and optimization, but he pushed me to do more and improve my coding as well.
If you're wondering what I've been up to, it's been much of the same. I played WoW for a long while but I've stopped playing that now as well. I guess SC2 might be my next big thing :) I've been waiting for a good team-based FPS but haven't really found one. Who knows, you may just see another of my mods one day if I find one :)
I've marked the forums as read-only so that it will remain a resource for those seeking help. There's a lot of good info here I'd hate to see go to waste, at least for now.
|Jaymod 2.1.7 released!
|Jaymod 2.1.7 has been released.
This is from the experimental branch and is considered beta quality.
Plus 13 various bug-fixes and many other enhancements.
For complete changelog details please consult the bundled PDF file or
online documentation .
Official downloads are available here .
- added Haste's fixed physics code
- added Molotov Cocktail weapon
- added chicken fun !command
- offline user maintenance now possible using !commands
- now possible to ban offline users
- new ACL system for fine-grained security of !commands
- multi-page output now supported for heavy !commands
- added many DB-related !commands
- added simplistic notes for user records
- added optional reason for player muting
- added no-adrenaline option to g_weapons
- added support for ETPro's delete mapscript command