sKy-e.Beginners XPSave

Advertisements for servers running Jaymod
Dragon
Panzer n00b

sKy-e.Beginners XPSave

Post by Dragon » Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:43 am

Hello all!

sKy.eSports Clan wants to present you a new public Jaymod server. We hope you'll love and enjoy it :roll:

More info:

IP: 94.23.7.172:27960 (also, you can use /connect sky-e.de instead of IP!)
Slots: 32
Gametype: Objective
Mod: silEnT 0.8.2
Gameversion: 2.55+ (you can connect from every gameversion - 2.55, 2.56, 2.60, 2.60b)
XP save: Forever

Friendly Fire: OFF
PunkBuster: OFF
silEnT AntiCheat: ON
Adrenaline: OFF
Double Jump: OFF
Special Antilag Settings

Rules:
- Cheating is disallowed! (cheaters will be banned permanently!);
- Spawnkilling (SK) is allowed with light weapons only;
- Respect everybody of any country and race.

Also, you can get special levels for regular playing on our server!

For more information visit our site:
sKy.eSports Clan
Last edited by Dragon on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

unforgiven
Server n00b

Re: sKy-e.Jaymod XPSave

Post by unforgiven » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 am

dragon please put punkbuster on with the latest updated pb stream.i promise u will maybe loose some players in the begining,but if u have loyal members ppl will preffer to play there.i mean the honest ppl and not retarded kids who like to hack.i m also gonna be regular there if this is your server

edit:i just was on your server only bots,than after a while a guy with aprox 15000 xp came ,his name wussia or smt like that ,i suspect a polak,and he was so clearly aimbotting.when i told him to turn it off he said something i heard a million times:"i dont aimbit,i 8 years et."

not another jaymod full of cheaters,so pls get pb on it

Dragon
Panzer n00b

Re: sKy-e.Jaymod XPSave

Post by Dragon » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am

I don't have a lot of "loyal members". It's new clan and we don't have so much members to populate the whole server... PB is off because we wanna bring newbies who don't know how to install/update PB for example. If we enable PB we will loose every single player...

The guy you are talking about is "Wisnia" and he's not haxing, I was playing against him a lot of time and he's low skilled, no reason to carry about...

It's not "another Jaymod server full of cheaters"... Did you even play on few non-PB servers? I don't think so if you are talking such things...

And yes, we will enable PB when our server will be populated, because it's a suicide when you open a new server and enable PB in there, because you will never get players...

Dragon
Panzer n00b

Re: sKy-e.Beginners XPSave

Post by Dragon » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:22 am

Bump.