Animations

Post ideas and/or requests for future releases.
Shownie
Server n00b

Animations

Post by Shownie » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:17 am

Hello there!

I can't remember if Jaymod has the leaning animation, if not I would like to make that to a feature request.

And when I come to think of animations it would be nice to see the grenade throw animation, seen in etpro. Don't know if Jaymod has it or not, then again same as above, I make it as feature request!

:)

Genert
Server n00b

Re: Animations

Post by Genert » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am

Shownie wrote:Hello there!

I can't remember if Jaymod has the leaning animation, if not I would like to make that to a feature request.

And when I come to think of animations it would be nice to see the grenade throw animation, seen in etpro. Don't know if Jaymod has it or not, then again same as above, I make it as feature request!

:)
2.1.9 has it.
Havent looked on 2.1.10,no time,but I think,yes there is leaning too.

-NM-
Server n00b

Post by -NM- » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Taking this a bit in my direction, because i am interested in the knife throw animation. Is that, when you hit the button to throw a knife and let it pressed, is this animation coming from stock et or is it somehow custom made. I mean that hand right at shoulder, which indicates you are trying to throw a knife.

Same goes for leaning anim. Is it custom or stock ?

stealth
Rambo Medic

Post by stealth » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:28 pm

-NM- wrote:Taking this a bit in my direction, because i am interested in the knife throw animation. Is that, when you hit the button to throw a knife and let it pressed, is this animation coming from stock et or is it somehow custom made. I mean that hand right at shoulder, which indicates you are trying to throw a knife.

Same goes for leaning anim. Is it custom or stock ?
leaning is stock afaik, knife throwing - not sure.
:D