Visual Problems

Post any bugs you may find here.
Kyubi
Server n00b

Visual Problems

Post by Kyubi » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello forum of Jaymod. Sorry that my first post is about a problem...but I just can't deal with this anymore. I've dealt with it for over four months, asked a bunch of people, and I've tried almost everything. I'm saying almost everything because I know there is a solution to it that I don't know about or haven't tried. But I've tried: Re-installing, over 3 times. One of them in safe mode. I even deleted everything one file at a time with the last re-installation. I've updated my video card, and even tried updating everything visually in the game. I've tried tweaking the resolution in the game. The only thing I really haven't done is reinstall windows. The game was crystal clear before, and no other games are effected. I remember when I launched the game when I wasn't connected to the internet and it suddenly looked like crap, as soon as I got the internet though I reinstalled it.
Here are my computer specs: Windows 7 (Lenovo) Intel Core i3-2100 CPU 3.10GHz 8GB RAM 64 bit And an integrated video card. (HD Graphics Family)

The problem is VERY annoying, but it's very interesting. ANY help is much appreciated. Here are some pics of what it looks like if it helps.
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/69273787/file.html
http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/33653939/file.html

Oh, and the problem is consistent on ANY mod. Please PM me if you found anything. Thank you. :)

petbark
Server n00b

Re: Visual Problems

Post by petbark » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

When you reinstalled did you keep you cfg of create a new one?

Kyubi
Server n00b

Post by Kyubi » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:20 pm

I kept my old custom cfg files for my binds. I deleted everything else.

petbark
Server n00b

Post by petbark » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Double check that no graphic settings slipped through.

Maybe back up and then delete existing profile in all mods and etmain, effectively starting from scratch. Then launch game and create new profile.

Do you then get the same result? If not there is something wrong with you other cfg so add binds to this new one and all should be good.