Warmup and XP save

Any questions regarding getting Jaymod running.
goks
Server n00b

Warmup and XP save

Post by goks » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 am

Hello.
First i to say i have looked on forums but havent found the solutin to my problem so i hope you guys can help me:).

Im runing jaymod 2.1.7.
I had my Server provider change the command line so i can change my server.cfg to another name do to recent hackings of servers.I was told this whould help so they cant download your server.cfg if they dont know what its name.Then i also changed the name of my jaymod.cfg and the line in the new server.cfg to exec the new name.
Problem now is my server is stuck on warmup all the time.Warmup comes to 0 and stays at warmup it wont start the match.it needs to be voted to start:(.
I renamed then my jaymod.cfg back to it,but the problem is still there.I restarted the server and the new server.cfg loads the jaymod.cfg correctly but it stays as i said at warmup and all xp of players is gone.I have to say that i havent changed any setting in the cfg itself just the names.I had a problem with warmup before but someone tols me to just replace the :

Change
set com_watchdog_cmd "exec objectivecycle.cfg" // defaults to quit
to
set com_watchdog_cmd "exec campaigncycle.cfg" // defaults to quit

and after restart of the server everything was ok the warmup worked again except it wasnt 20 sec as i have it set but 8 sec but thats not a problem:).

This time i have no idea what to do anymore:(.
Also about the xp i read on forums that its located in user.db.So i i found tht you should do:
!dbload and i did it says:

loaded:***lvls
loaded:***players

but i dont see the old XP back so i again restarted the server and its still no XP.I hope there is a way to restore the xp:).
Well i just hope i can get the warmup fixed it a pain if you ahve to call a vote everytime to start a map:).
Thank you in advance for all the help you can give

goks
Server n00b

Re: Warmup and XP save

Post by goks » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:47 am

Ok it looks like i got the Xp back to the players except to myself hehe but i dont care ill get it back :).

The warmup problem is still there.
Just to update you :).

goks
Server n00b

Post by goks » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 am

So nobody knows why warmup whould count down from 20 to 0 and not start a match even if you have enough players online??Well great forum we got here hehe.

pat30724
Rambo Medic

Post by pat30724 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:24 pm

Hi,

Normally it should go good,

Can you post your server config?
And what is your game server provider?

goks
Server n00b

Post by goks » Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 am

Well i got it fixed today with help from a friend that i owe a lot of beer already hehe,but thank you for replying and trying to help Pat:).